Can't load pics

/ Can't load pics #11  
AND, there are six pictures remaining now in my Attachments folder which have no selector boxes needed to delete them. So, I'm suspecting a Forum software issue.

Now I see there is still a picture count of 206, for which there are/were actually 40 even though I deleted all of them that I could.

/ Can't load pics #12  
I used to be able to upload anything. Now I really have to watch the size of the pic, KBytes ok, megabytes no. I open my pic file and save it as lessor quality, then upload. My camera that I use now produces pics with more mbytes than my old one did. Constantly readjusting.

/ Can't load pics #13  
tcreeley- 2X that action. I ended up having to download custom "picture massaging" software to get them downsized to upload. I make a cc of any pic then downsize it with the software.

/ Can't load pics #14  
I went to the menu in my camera and changed the picture size to 1280 x 960, could even go smaller.

I don't use Manage Attachments, just click the Picture Icon (looks like a picture frame with a big tree) and it brings up the uploader. Then click "Choose Files", select the ones I want and click"Upload Files".

/ Can't load pics #15  
Eddie,
What size pics (how many bytes) are you trying to upload. My cameras all take pics in the multi-megabyte size. I save my pics on the computer at the megabyte size they are taken for best resolution and I have always have to resize the pics to get them to upload to TBN. I use picresizer for windows. There has always been a size limitation on pics you want to upload on TBN. Just wondering if that's the problem.

/ Can't load pics #16  
Eddie,
I noticed the picture you uploaded of your progress on the chicken house the other night must have been the full size that your camera takes. I clicked it off before it finished loading since my satellite company is having a big problem, again. I'm surprised TBN even accepted it.
Somewhere in the rules they do have a size limit, although they didn't used to enforce it.
800 x600 pixels is plenty big enough for a full size monitor. A lot of folks on here just use their smart phones for communications and your picture last night would drive them nuts.
They also have a total storage limit. You may need to go to your pictures folder on TBN and delete some old ones to make room for more.

/ Can't load pics #17  
<snip>
800 x600 pixels is plenty big enough for a full size monitor. A lot of folks on here just use their smart phones for communications and your picture last night would drive them nuts.
They also have a total storage limit. You may need to go to your pictures folder on TBN and delete some old ones to make room for more.

BZZZZ wrong answer according to Muhammad:

in http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/286346-there-picture-limit-manage-attachments.html
I've got about 10 pages of pictures under manage attatchments.
Is there a limit?

If you go to MY Home, and select attachments, it will tell you how many Mb you are usingand the number of attachments.

Muhammad,

Is there a limit per member for storage of attachments.

I have this:

You are currently using 168.89 MB to store 1,862 uploaded attachments.

No, there is no limit.

/ Can't load pics #18  
Well, since I don't use Manage Attachments, I looked to see what mine is: You are currently using 598.26 MB to store 5,729 uploaded attachments.