Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light.

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light.
Just an update, the filters were delivered and he said that the main spin on hydraulic filter and the steel mesh prefilter were both changed, but no change, so he has ordered a replacement for the pressure sensor. I suppose it just one step at a time.

He sent me a picture of the sensor in place as apparently the parts supplier would not order a replacement until they had a picture of the original and an overview of its position on the engine. Doesn't give me a lot of faith in the parts supplier he is dealing with but at least he is moving forward.

Attachments

• IMG_3845.JPG
    IMG_3845.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3853.JPG
    IMG_3853.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
   / Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light. #13  
Wonder if he could jumper the wires together on that sensor? Looks like a simple pressure switch. He could also disconnect the switch and put an ohm meter across the switch terminals to see if the switch is closing under pressure. He might also be able to remove the switch and replace it with a pressure gauge to see what kind of pressure is there.

To be honest Todd, I wouldn't know how to do most of what you have described, other than a jumper wire across the switch. Electrics are unfortunately my weakest card. So I will hold off and see what his new switch being installed shows us, can't in good faith pass along advice I don't understand myself. But thank you for putting time and thought to our problem. Mick

Sorry for the slow reply, I got a week of night shifts offered, and that is just cruising round like a security guard no workshop time, so I have been out of contact.
The new sensor arrived and he fitted it in less than 2 minutes. The 1100u is now working normally .
Thankyou all very much for your advice.
Hopefully I can help some of you in the future.

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light. #18  
I'm not 100% sure on that tractor, but usually they are at the rear of the tractor over the 3-pt. hitch. That's where it was on my CX90 and this tractor is basically a derivative of that design

The only thing in common between a CX90 and a JX1100U is the red paint and CaseIH decals. CX old IH/Case IH design McCormick bought, JXU is a Fiat design that was the New Holland 35 series / TL series before Case New Holland was formed.