case 350 crawler fuel pump

/ case 350 crawler fuel pump #1  

wickemite

Tractor
Case 350
What do I need to know before I remove the fuel pump on my Case 350 dozer? Motor is a Case 188 Diesel
Any advice on how to loosen the retaining nut closest to engine block--------Wickemite

/ case 350 crawler fuel pump
What do I need to know before I remove the fuel pump on my Case 350 dozer? Motor is a Case 188 Diesel
Any advice on how to loosen the retaining nut closest to engine block--------Wickemite

OK, well we figured things out and got pump removed-------Had machine shop fashion a wrench to get at the nasty bolts
Removed injectors so no wit is off to the folks who specialize in Fuel Pump repair

Now I am wondering what strange things I iwll run into when I do reinstall

Never got any advice on removal, however would like to hear from anyone with experience changing these pumps, on and off

Not a clue, just letting you know your post is working :)

Appreciate your interest' Got--er done, was trying to avoid mistakes so went slow.
Took it along with the injectors to a specialty shop today
Machine was built in 1978 and all indications are it has never been worked on

Probably the invoice will stop my heart All parts are priced in US Dollars
and our Dollar is trading at 1,35 Cdn to 1.00 US

Completely rebuilt undercarriage in the spring. Luckily the dollars were trading at par

/ case 350 crawler fuel pump #5  
I have the same dozer. Like you, I did the entire under carriage and a lot more this spring. What was it doing that made you go after the injector pump?

I have the same dozer. Like you, I did the entire under carriage and a lot more this spring. What was it doing that made you go after the injector pump?

It was leaking fuel around the control linkage,quite a bit . Past experience on other diesels told me to fix it now or fix it later.