Case 450C Track Chain Master Link Washer Placement

/ Case 450C Track Chain Master Link Washer Placement #1  

Blueacre2

Tractor
New Holland TL90A, Case 580 SL, International 574
Just bought a set of replacement track chains (rails) and sprockets for my Case 550 LT Dozer. They are the same chains and sprockets that are used on a 450C Long Track Dozer with 39 links instead of the 36 on a standard 450C but except for the number of links everything else is the same.

The chains are manufactured by DCF in Korea and sold by TREK in North America. They are sealed chains with a master link pin. Each master pin has 6 washers with it and I want to be sure I install them in the correct location and order.

2 washers are about 3/16 inch thick - flat on one side and have a 45 chamfer on the other side. The inside diameter is a clearance fit on the master pin and the outside diameter fits tightly in a recessed bore on the inside of the open end of the master link. It seems clear that these 2 washer go on the inside of the open end of the link before assembling the link but i am not sure if the chamfered side of the washer should go into the link bore first facing the outside of the link or facing the inside of the link.

the other 4 washers are a thin - approximately 1/32 inch - look like spring steel and they are curved. I assume they are shims that go between the open and closed end of the link but not sure if it matters which way the curve should face and if they all are installed or just enough to achieve a certain clearance.

Appreciate any info form anyone who has experience installing this type of master link pin or if there is a diagram showing the installation please send me a link.