Case DX33 Injector pump bad?

/ Case DX33 Injector pump bad? #1  

278broncos

Tractor
Kubota L3430
Have a friend with a Case DX33 which I understand to be very similar to a NH TC33. Tractor wouldn't start after running fine on previous days (and years) with no issues. Did some troubleshooting and seemed to be a fuel delivery issue. Did some googling and added the relay mod that so many others seem to have to have done with these models in the starting circuit. Didn't help. Fuel solenoid has 12 volts to it - engine cranks over fine but wont start. Removed solenoid and bench tested it - plunger pulls in when energized and looks fine. Reinstalled solenoid and checked bleed screw - steady stream of fuel with no air. Loosened one injector and cranked - no fuel. Loosened all 3 injectors and cranked - no fuel. Removed fuel shut-off solenoid and retested - Solenoid worked properly. Tried to start with fuel solenoid completely removed - no fuel at injector lines. Felt plunger inside injector pump with pinky finger where solenoid installs - felt normal. Light return spring pressure and smooth movement.

So - injector pump went bad just sitting there for a couple of days? Am I missing something? Any help will be much appreciated.

/ Case DX33 Injector pump bad? #2  
It "sounds" like u diagnosed it properly.. as long as the rack moves smoothly w/ the sol. removed, it should pump fuel.
Do yourself/friend a favor & don't take the pump apart.!!
If u want someone to look at it.. click on my screen name to the left for direct contact info.

/ Case DX33 Injector pump bad? #3  
It "sounds" like u diagnosed it properly.. as long as the rack moves smoothly w/ the sol. removed, it should pump fuel.
Do yourself/friend a favor & don't take the pump apart.!!
If u want someone to look at it.. click on my screen name to the left for direct contact info.

I am not familiar with that particular model, but I am familiar with "thepumpguysc" I leaned on him for some help recently. He really did help me out when I was stuck with a fuel pump issue. My rack had stuck from sitting, so I sent the pump to him for a rebuild. Got it back, installed it & now my engine runs like a dream. He also tested my injectors & repairs were super reasonable. No I am not paid to say this, I don't know him more than his name & shipping address, I found him through one of the threads on here, sent him a message & after about 30 emails of things to try, & my local mechanic confirming it was the pump, I sent it to him. Just wanted to pass along a positive review. any questions, feel free to PM me.