Century 2028 F/S

/ Century 2028 F/S #1  

MyOutdoors

Tractor
Branson 3120
I'm done with the house and buying a boat. Century 2028 with FEl, C-System 30, FE pallet forks, post hole digger, R4 Tires Calium filled. Only 88 hrs in excellent condition. $13,000

/ Century 2028 F/S #2  
Did you mean your buying a boat or a tractor?

/ Century 2028 F/S
Sorry for the confusion, I'm BUYING A BOAT and selling the tractor.

/ Century 2028 F/S #4  
Hey I finaly sold my boat & bought a tractor.
Best thing I ever did /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
The boat sat for almost 3 years.
It was fun paying for it though /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

For me the truth came out, 2 very happy days with a boat,
the day you bring it home and the day you sell it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Good luck selling your tractor.
Gene

/ Century 2028 F/S #5  
Keep the tractor...stay away from the boat..
Been there done that , too many times! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Century 2028 F/S #6  
Can you fill out your profile so we at least know what part of the country you are in? What did you use the tractor for? Do you like the tractor? Thanks!

/ Century 2028 F/S
I updated my profile. I'm in Massachusetts. I bought the tractor knowing that I would sell it at the end of the construction of my house. With only 2.5 acres of land, most of which is wooded, there is little need for this size tractor.
As far as how I like the Century 2028...awesome! It never let me down, I haven't had one problem with it, although with only 90 hrs, I wouldn't expect too. It was just used to landscape my lot, move building materials around, plow the driveway, and other light duties. It was always garaged while my truck sat out in the weather. This will be one great deal for someone...