Chainsaw Scabbard

/ Chainsaw Scabbard #1  

Darth_DMack

Silver Member
Tractor
2023 Mahindra 5155
Good day fellow Mahindra owners!!!

I need to get a scabbard for my chainsaw to put on my 5155. I find that I am venturing deeper and deeper into my property, clearing trees and such. Need to carry my saw with me, so I don't have to run back and forth to get it.

What are you all using to carry your saws?

Looking for ideas...

Thanks tons!

/ Chainsaw Scabbard
I just ordered the SawHaul from Amazon. It will be here Saturday. We shall see how it works.

/ Chainsaw Scabbard #3  
I'm late to the party since you already ordered one. I heated up a scrap piece of PVC pipe, flattened it into a narrow oval and hose clamped it to my ROPS. It does look a little ghetto but it works well and since it was scrap it didn't cost me anything.

You can hopefully see it in this picture.

Attachments

• 20211022_160802.jpg
    20211022_160802.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 372

/ Chainsaw Scabbard
I'm late to the party since you already ordered one. I heated up a scrap piece of PVC pipe, flattened it into a narrow oval and hose clamped it to my ROPS. It does look a little ghetto but it works well and since it was scrap it didn't cost me anything.

You can hopefully see it in this picture.

Attachments

• 20211022_160802.jpg
    20211022_160802.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 372

That is actually a fantastic idea... WAY cheaper than my solution... LOL

That would definitely work.

I went ahead and ordered the commercial solution, a wee bit expensive, but I had Amazon points, so it wound up not costing me anything.

I'll post some pictures once I get it and put it on my tractor. The SawHaul mounts on the FEL.