check list

/ check list #1  

winger

I will be getting my new B7500HSD-60"MMM-302FEL next week some time and my local dealer will be delivering. What kind of things should I look for. I have the manuals already and will be reading those over Easter. I know the dealer may have his check list, but just wanted to hear from the TBN crew of extra things to review on delivery....thanks!

/ check list #2  
What a great way to start the month of April..new B7500-60"MMM-FEL..CONGRATS. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

The manuals about cover the basic in which you need to know,but once you get the tractor you mat want to purchase the shop manual..it comes in handy. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ check list #3  
Winger, Most dealers do a great job getting the tractor set up before delivery. Several things that have come up in the past would make me want to check all the fluid levels, make sure all the bolts and nuts are tight---especially true for the loader and wheels which are dealer installed---be sure the loader is level with the tractor.(properly aligned when mounted) I would also like the dealer to show me how to remove and reinstall the loader. I think any of these problems are rare but it has happened to some of the members that these points have been over looked at a busy dealership during setup.

Congratulations on the new machine.

MarkV

/ check list #4  
Yup, the shop manual. The owners manual covers the basics once over lightly. If you intend to do any work on your own, you'll need that shop manual.