Checking Kioti Pulse

/ Checking Kioti Pulse #1  

jb112454

Silver Member
Tractor
2001 Kioti DK35
Everyone still out there? No action for a couple days so thought I would stur the pot.

I've noticed that the more hours I get on my DK35 the better she seems to run. Anyone else notice this about their's or it my imagination?

/ Checking Kioti Pulse #2  
I'm still here jb,
Just been busy the last couple of weeks and haven't been getting any tractor time.
Plus my DK 35 is so efficient I got most of my tractor work finished.

/ Checking Kioti Pulse
I know what you mean Vince. Iv'e got most of my work done so I'm sharpening my brush hog after doing about 50 acres. I hit a couple rocks and dented the hub. So I'm fixing that too.

/ Checking Kioti Pulse #4  
Still here.......... Been doing a lot of web searching. Trying to find out if there isn't a connection between Kioti and Timex. They take a lickin and just keep on ticking..... 175hr now and just can't seem to breack anything, no matter how hard I try. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Checking Kioti Pulse #5  
Thought I was going to get stuck while I was getting a load of gravel down at the creek,but she pulled out full bucket and all.
I've got 33 hours on the DK40 so an oil change is about due.
Looked in the owners manual and had another laugh,they said I have to use Sea oil??I think they meant to say SAE......those clazy Koreans are always clacking me up......Mike

/ Checking Kioti Pulse #6  
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Checking Kioti Pulse
Oil comes from the sea. I remember when I was a kid getting tar on the bottoms of my feet at the beach so there must have been oil in the sea. Or just a bad spell checker./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif