CHI overhead doors

/ CHI overhead doors #1  

buckeyefarmer

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4 BX23
Getting quotes on overhead doors, anyone have any good / bad about CHI overhead commercial doors? One of the companies quoted them, I hadn't heard of them before.

/ CHI overhead doors #2  
Getting quotes on overhead doors, anyone have any good / bad about CHI overhead commercial doors? One of the companies quoted them, I hadn't heard of them before.

I deal with doors on accation and I haven't run intpo this brand that I can recall!!

/ CHI overhead doors #3  
C.H.I. Overhead Doors can definitley meet the appearance and endurance needs of your project. They've been making doors since 1981 and were founded by an Amish man in Rural Central Illinois. They have a nationwide network of professional installation companies and C.H.I.'s quality and service are the best in the door industry.

Most Door manufacturers make high end doors as well as economy doors. They can also have multiple levels of quality on the components that go into a door such as the type of insulation, Gauge of steel of the door sections, gauge of steel of the hardware and track etc. Be sure to look at the specs when when comparing different quotes.

This link shows a couple of industry opinions. Home Improvement Stuff What brand and model of garage doors do you have and how well does it function?

See C.H.I. Overhead Doors's new video at Garage Door Manufacturers Selection Is Now Made Easy - Inside Tips From IDA Director Patti McCombs | C.H.I. Overhead Doors

Also, C.H.I. Overhead Doors are American made by an American owned company. Not all companies are... Ask.

Good Luck.

/ CHI overhead doors #4  
I recently completed the build of a 40x40 pole building. It has three 10x8, and two 10x14 CHI doors in it. I am very pleased with them. We actually live in this building, while we are building our house. We have lived in it for over a year now (through a PA winter) and we were very suprised at how well the doors resisted the outside elements. No detectable leaks or even cold areas around them.

We actually went with themin the house as well, and the price was about 25% less then comperable units from clopay and Home Depot.