Chinese Tractor

/ Chinese Tractor #1  

Kieran6

Tractor
110HP
I was thinking of buying a Chinese tractor.
Any advice or guidance would be appreciated
Kieran 6

/ Chinese Tractor #2  
It goes from we just want to get married too: Ever since the new woke crap has been thrown down our thoughts and throats, my 6.7 Cummins runs like crap. The latest crap (expletive) from A/B Buddy Light (Tranny Fluid) just proves the point. They are coming after us. We need to take a stand and say no more. There are beverage alternatives, just make sure they are not owned by A/B. Wake up folks, this **** is serious!!!!
Kieran 6
Don't wast your money. You get what you pay for. Tractors are not Harbor Freight tools, Yet.

/ Chinese Tractor #3  
I love my nortrac 304, 600 hours on it and still does everything I ask of it

/ Chinese Tractor #4  
Kieran 6
Don't, I have never heard anyone say after a few years of owning a Chinese tractor, I really love my tractor, or this thing hasn't given me any problems, etc, you get the idea.

/ Chinese Tractor #5  
Well I stand corrected 1 minute before I posted a fellow said he loved his.

/ Chinese Tractor #6  
Kieran 6

Your member id says 110 HP tractor, what do you already own?
Parts on older models china tractors can be hard to find now.
Can only speak for the New Holland /Shanghai Rhino machines which only cover 50-75 HP.

Mine is 30 years old this year. It has been a really Good machine regularly lifts 1500 lb square bales 1 ton loads of energy logs out of pick up beds and has no trouble running an 87 inch Inverted snow blower.
Parts in the future or even now are a concern. If buying new I would worry about it meeting EPA compliance if in the USA

Last edited:
   / Chinese Tractor #7  
We had a Chinese Jinma branded as FarmPro for about 15+ years. It was fine for the grass cutting tasks it did. We put about 50-75 hours a year on it. I did all the maint myself to it and it did last the whole time for the $3000 bucks it cost brand new. It wasn't the best machine nor was it the worst either I've ever had. It worked and did the job and required me to repair it over the years. We sold it and it's down the road now. Would I buy another one ? Sure if you could get it for 3g's again !