CK 3510 "Linked Pedal Kit"..... Anyone?

/ CK 3510 "Linked Pedal Kit"..... Anyone? #11  
I'm in the process of installing the link pedal kit on a CK 3510 H with a field cab (bit of a pain) bought the kit from Michigan Iron, Denise and Bob are great people to deal with, also putting on the cruise kit, arm rest and the beacon. Beacon kit is great considering you need it if running down the road as well as smv sign beacon kit includes base switch wire and relay great deal but no horn on the tractor;strange, wiper, running lights, head lights, signals, seatbelt but no horn or brake lights

I also have a link kit ordered for my CK3510H (non-cab) Is it a pain to install because of the cab or just a pain? Did it come with plans?

Isnt that stupid no horn or brake lights? Im picking up my horn same time when the HST kit comes in. I will be working on getting the brake light also setup.

/ CK 3510 "Linked Pedal Kit"..... Anyone? #12  
Hey guys Im getting ready to pull the trigger on a ck4010 H. For those who have installed is this linked pedal kit an upgrade worth doing? I have never heard of them but sounds like it could be pretty handy and price doesn't sound bad... Just looking for some feedback from those that have run them

/ CK 3510 "Linked Pedal Kit"..... Anyone? #13  
I have this function (standard?) on my NX. I've tried it a couple of times but am not all that excited about it. Maybe I need to be educated on how it's supposed to be used? For me, it seems like the engine revs up way too fast and high over how it would otherwise operate if I wasn't using this function.

/ CK 3510 "Linked Pedal Kit"..... Anyone? #14  
Our neighbor has a 3510 with the linked pedal kit and loves it.They bought it from Michigan iron & equipment.I wish they had a after market kit for my DK40 hst.
I really wish they were available for the DK40 too!

/ CK 3510 "Linked Pedal Kit"..... Anyone? #15  
I too was in touch with Michigan iron & equipment as to getting a linked pedal kit for the dk40. They said it wouldn't work. Does anyone know if with some modification or alteration the DK's can be modified?