Ck20 questions....will I ever decide?

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide? #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm sure Jon is correct on the lift capacity of the KL1231. What is remarkable however is the lift capacity of the KL120 on the CK20. By a fair amount this is higher than any other 20hp tractor FEL (even the Kubota B21 dedicated TLB) and is only 70 some pounds lower than the capacity of the KL130 on the CK30. )</font>
The only time the KL120 ever lets me down is when I get crazy and try picking up 10 foot pine logs. They're just too heavy. But then, so they would be for most loaders! LOL
Seriously, I have rarely hit the relief valve on that loader, and it has performed very well for me.
John

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide? #12  
The hoe issue is not only digging depth. It is also reach. What I have found is when digging a 3 - 5 feet deep trench with the 2375 I am moving the machine alot. At the depth you really only get 2 to 3 lengths of the bucket and have to move.

I thought about this before buying but would go larger now if I were to buy again just for that convenience. Sorry! Just something else to consider. DECISIONS...DECISIONS...DECISIONS /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide?
Yes, I did decide!

I am the proud father of a new ck20 TLB! She is a real beuaty, and was a blast to fool around with this afternoon. Of course we had windchills for -15 to -20 when she arived, but to me when in the throne, I might have well been on the beach! Thanks for all your help people!

Jay

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide? #15  
Smart move. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't forget the toothbar!

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide?
IslandTractor

Thanks! Your posts had a significant impact on my decision to get the ck20, along with KiotiJohn, so if this thing goes bad...it's on your head! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It looks bigger in my garage then it did at the dealersips! I can not imagine what I DK45 would be like.

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide? #17  
What's it doing in your garage? Are you digging a hole in there or clearing up debris. Get on that thing outside and ride! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide? #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks! Your posts had a significant impact on my decision to get the ck20, along with KiotiJohn, so if this thing goes bad...it's on your head! )</font>
I was only joking iron, I think you should buy a John Deere! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif CONGRATS!

/ Ck20 questions....will I ever decide? #19  
Yeah, the JD3720 just clobbers the CK20 in all comparisons (except maybe price /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)