CK25 and CK30 Specs

/ CK25 and CK30 Specs #1  

KiotiJohn

I've tried to find the post where someone was commenting that the only difference in the CKs 25/30 was HP, but I couldn't remember where it was. I reviewed the website and found a lot of errors and inconsitencies that my contact there is working now to correct. If you have been to the site and looked, disregard what you saw and check back to see the updates. There was apparently some misinformation forwared to the web people as most of the items are identical for each, and some standard items were also listed as options. While they are basically the same tractor with HP differences, there are also differences in weight as the 30 has a larger engine cubic inch displacement. Kioti's web people try hard to make sure things are right and they don't mind our input when we find problems. I'll try to post as soon as the changes are uploaded. John

/ CK25 and CK30 Specs #2  
So you are saying the specs on Kiotis site are wrong? The lit i have on the CK25 / CK30 show them weighing the same. Im sure the CK30 might be a tad heavier though.

/ CK25 and CK30 Specs
Mostly what I found were things that were left out. Mentioned, but not covered. Like height with ROPS folded etc. Also, in one section, it stated that rear and mid PTO were standard, and in another, said Mid PTO was an option, which has already been changed. I simply asked that the engineers be consulted and to assure that the information given was indeed correct along with a long list of things that needed to be addressed. I can't see how the 30 could NOT weigh at least a "little" more with the larger engine, all other things being equal. Seems like someone just provided the web person with pat information that needed to be scrutinized a little better. John