ck2610 cab manual

/ ck2610 cab manual #1  

Stonefox

Bronze Member
Tractor
2016 Kioti ck2610 hst cab
Has anyone seen or have a manual , particularly wiring diagram, for the cab on the ck2610? I got manuals for everything else except the cab.

/ ck2610 cab manual #2  
Has anyone seen or have a manual , particularly wiring diagram, for the cab on the ck2610? I got manuals for everything else except the cab.

A wiring diagram for the optional cab? Not sure that would exist. Do others brands have a diagram for their cabs?

You found manuals ONLINE as in PDF file, for the manual and/or service manual? Do share...

/ ck2610 cab manual #3  
I never got a manual but thie dealer may have. I once had a short in the cab wiring. Since I am 250 miles from my dealer, he spent much phone time with me and successfully steered me right to the shorted place on the Field cab wiring. He definitely had a schematic.

rim

/ ck2610 cab manual
I never got a manual but thie dealer may have. I once had a short in the cab wiring. Since I am 250 miles from my dealer, he spent much phone time with me and successfully steered me right to the shorted place on the Field cab wiring. He definitely had a schematic.

rim

Thanks rimshot, I will stop by my dealer next time I am that way and see if I can get a copy.

/ ck2610 cab manual
Got ahold of my dealer and he is getting in a couple of cab rocker switches for my work lights and is going to get me a copy of the cab manual with the wiring diagram. Should just be plug and play.

/ ck2610 cab manual #6  

rim
Hi Rim! Do you recall what the problem was that you identified? I have a 2020 CK2610 and the 4 Cab and Interior Dome Lights don't work. I replaced the relay and this didn't fix the problem.
Any information is appreciated!

/ ck2610 cab manual #7  
Hi Rim! Do you recall what the problem was that you identified? I have a 2020 CK2610 and the 4 Cab and Interior Dome Lights don't work. I replaced the relay and this didn't fix the problem.
Any information is appreciated!
Not sure if you figured this out yet, but I have a ck4010se cab model and mine did the same thing so I would assume yours should be pretty much identical.... There is a 10 or 12 prong plug under the left side of the cab/tractor right next to the step where the heater hoses loop to go up in the cab. See if you can get it unplugged it and look very close at the terminals.... Mine had 2 that were broke/corroded off.... Dealership has had a new plug on order for mine for awhile now but part supply issues, so I just temporarily bypassed the plug with a couple butt connectors until a new plug shows up... Kioti has a service bulletin out about this exact issue. They say it was caused by improper shipping when the units were shipped out. If you can't find the plug I'm talking about then let me know and I can take a pic of mine