CK2610

/ CK2610 #13  
Nice looking tractor. I have the same. I have to ask why the 2465 backhoe? According to the Kioti website, that hoe is matched with the CK2510. You should have a larger 2475L hanging on the back.

Last edited:
   / CK2610
This is true, good catch. The dealer knocked an extra 600 off for this one and looking at the specs this one will suit my needs just fine.

/ CK2610
Hi all. Just wanted to say I pulled the infamous rookie mistake last night. Took my bh off to put my rfm on and for the life of me could not figure out why my 3pt arms would not go down. Of course my valve was shut... had a brain fart there for awhile. Just thought I'd share that with you all. Lol.

/ CK2610 #16  
Hi all. Just wanted to say I pulled the infamous rookie mistake last night. Took my bh off to put my rfm on and for the life of me could not figure out why my 3pt arms would not go down. Of course my valve was shut... had a brain fart there for awhile. Just thought I'd share that with you all. Lol.

I do not have a backhoe, but I have had the 3 point on mine not work several times. The first time it happened, it took me a while to find the problem. I discovered that my tape measure holster hits the remote lever & locks it open.