CK27 power

/ CK27 power #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
I was looking at the Kioti site and the CK27 shows 28 HP and 20.5 pto. I thought we had the same engine. I actually thought it was the same tractor. Whats up?

/ CK27 power #2  
I don't have an answer but do notice in the Bobcat parts manual it shows engine model 3A139LWBC and Kioti shows model 3A139LWM. I assume The BC would be for Bobcat and don't know what the M would stand for on the Kioti.

/ CK27 power #3  
I always thought same tractor, too. What are your specs that differ from what you show for Kioti.

added after looking in manual: Not sure about the 'W', but the last character is 'M' indicates manual trans. Mine is an 'H' for HST. The manual trans is 21.7 instead of the HST's 20.5 at the PTO.

/ CK27 power
I always thought same tractor, too. What are your specs that differ from what you show for Kioti.

added after looking in manual: Not sure about the 'W', but the last character is 'M' indicates manual trans. Mine is an 'H' for HST. The manual trans is 21.7 instead of the HST's 20.5 at the PTO.

Mine is listed as 27 HP with only 19.5 at PTO. the 21.7 PTO is for a gear tractor.

/ CK27 power #5  
What can I tell ya... I sure thought they were the same. I wonder if Bobcat is just being conservative and Kioti being optimistic?

Bring your Bobcat over (yeah, right) and we'll do a tractor tug-o'-war and see if they really differ at all. :)

/ CK27 power #6  
I doubt that there is a dynamometer that could accurately check 1 hp difference

/ CK27 power #7  
I’m not even sure I could tell a difference between ours and the 30 hp model

/ CK27 power
If it is 28 hp. I sure would not have wanted to pay much for a 2hp bump.