CK27HST Where is the ebrake switch for the dash light?

/ CK27HST Where is the ebrake switch for the dash light? #1  

Rebeldad1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti Tractor, John Deere Mower,New Holland Mini Excavator
My dash light is on all the time the key is on.
Ebrake on or off.
Does anyone know where the switch is located?

/ CK27HST Where is the ebrake switch for the dash light? #2  
On my 2004 model year CK30hst, it's a little micro switch located a little under the dash on the right side of the steering column. If you look up underneath where the park brake lever is, you see it. Not much room to work and I had to lay on my back partially on the right floorboard. I had to fix mine once because of always being on after my daughter help me driving the tractor.

/ CK27HST Where is the ebrake switch for the dash light?
Thanks. would it be easier to remove the plastic cover over the dash?

/ CK27HST Where is the ebrake switch for the dash light? #4  
The switch isn't that high up under the dash. Just awkward to get to by working upside down or kneeling beside the tractor and getting your head on the floorboard. I think you'd have more time in taking the cover off than it's worth. The set up is pretty simple. Not much time involved to probably just re-adjust the arm that activates the switch. While looking at the switch and working the parking brake lever, you'll see what needs to be done.

/ CK27HST Where is the ebrake switch for the dash light? #5  
If I recall, it's right above the fuse box on my CK. Accessible but there's a lot in the way. However, I think you would have to remove most of the dash covering to get at it, not just the front cover. Your call.