Oil & Fuel CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement???

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #1  

Reconjack

Tractor
2002 New Holland TC18, 2019 Kioti CK3510SE
I have a 2019 CK3510 about to hit 200 hours. According to the owner's manual it states radiator hoses, fuel lines, and power steering lines should be replaced every 200 hours. I've checked each rubber line/hose (whichever your preferred nomenclature) every 50 hours and do not see any cracking or abnormal issues. I am very easy on my tractor and keep it in my garage when not being used, so abuse isn't a concern. I cannot find anything on here or the internet at large about replacing any of these hoses or issues involving any of them. Other than being a PITA to get to some of them, has anyone done this at the recommended intervals or just kept an eye on things? Anyone have any actual first hand experience verifying hose part numbers, ID sizes for replacement, or tricks for certain areas if and when it comes time? Pictures would be greatly appreciated to clarify things. Thanks all.

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #2  
Just keep an eye on them.
My DK 35 is a 2001 model with 2430+ hours
I have replaced my upper/lower radiator hoses and fuel line once in 21 years

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement???
I figured that'd be the case, much like any other vehicle. If it ain't broke, don't go messing with it. Odd how the manual says replace it every two years, that's a bit much I think.

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #4  
I have a DK 40 SE with a leaking power steering hose. It appears to be leaking under the steering column and has been making a mess as it seeps down the hose to the side of the engine. I suspect it is the hose. I called my Kioti Dealership that is closest to me(bought the tractor used from a jockey) and the dealer said that the hose is not available. Any idea whether the hose can be replaced by any standard hose and whether the fittings are standard or are they foreign? I'd like to get an idea before I tear apart and have down for too long, especially as we are in wood cutting season.
Thanks!

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #5  
I have a DK 40 SE with a leaking power steering hose. It appears to be leaking under the steering column and has been making a mess as it seeps down the hose to the side of the engine. I suspect it is the hose. I called my Kioti Dealership that is closest to me(bought the tractor used from a jockey) and the dealer said that the hose is not available. Any idea whether the hose can be replaced by any standard hose and whether the fittings are standard or are they foreign? I'd like to get an idea before I tear apart and have down for too long, especially as we are in wood cutting season.
Thanks!
Check with a different dealer
Shows the power steering hoses still available online (make sure that is your leak and which hose you need before you order)

I had a power steering hose burst on my 2001 DK 35 this summer (was rubbing where I didn't see it till it wore threw).
Still available for it. I ordered a new one for it online and had it delivered in a few days

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #6  
I'll do that. We are limited in dealerships in this area. I may check to see if I can get another hose made locally if the fittings aren't foreign.

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #7  
Check with Home Michigan Iron & Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-4590

I've no affiliation with them (hell I'm in Canada! lol) - but I have found them to be very helpful - I've found tons of info on my tractor from them and I've seen plenty of others on this site have been helped by them.

E.

/ CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #8  
   / CK3510SE 200 hour fuel line & Power Steering line replacement??? #9  
Thanks to all who responded. Will update with results!