Oil & Fuel CK4010 - Hydraulic Drain Plug - Stupid question(s)...

/ CK4010 - Hydraulic Drain Plug - Stupid question(s)...
With the centerline of the wheel being off center, switching sides will move the tire position more outward than the standard position, in my case 55" with AG tires.

That's good to know. I didn't know the wheels were reversible like that, or if it could be accomplished without creating more outward down-force on the axle and studs, or the wheel itself.

/ CK4010 - Hydraulic Drain Plug - Stupid question(s)... #12  
Hi its Kenny from PA. Yes all drain plugs should be painted orange actually that to make sure they were tightened at the factory and as the check them and they paint them orange and sometimes they could be white, usually some of the adjustment will be white. Also remember there are 2 drain plugs on the engine oil pan the drive shaft goes through the middle. There is one fill plug for the rear and the transmission, if you have a clutch there is a water drain plug that should be taken out and drain any water that could be the clutch housing. this water could get in from washing the tractor.
I have had Kioti for 14 years now and they are good machines. Have a ck25 w cab and a ck2510 had a CS2410 traded on the CK2510.
Need any more unwanted advice just ask. Kenny

Hi its Kenny from PA. Yes all drain plugs should be painted orange actually that to make sure they were tightened at the factory and as the check them and they paint them orange and sometimes they could be white, usually some of the adjustment will be white. Also remember there are 2 drain plugs on the engine oil pan the drive shaft goes through the middle. There is one fill plug for the rear and the transmission, if you have a clutch there is a water drain plug that should be taken out and drain any water that could be the clutch housing. this water could get in from washing the tractor.
I have had Kioti for 14 years now and they are good machines. Have a ck25 w cab and a ck2510 had a CS2410 traded on the CK2510.
Need any more unwanted advice just ask. Kenny

Thanks for the advice Kenny... I have already changed the engine oil and filter, and I did see the dual plugs so I unscrewed both... I do not remember then being orange, but perhaps they were.

Is that water drain plug you speak of marked as well, or documented in the owners manual? I do not recall seeing anything in the manual on it. Thanks!

/ CK4010 - Hydraulic Drain Plug - Stupid question(s)... #14  
It will be right under the clutch area. All mine have it and the CK 25 is 14 years old and I think it is mentioned in the owner manual. If you have a HST then there will be 2 filters and the standard shift only has the 1 It a small plug maybe 10 mm or a 12 mm you may not get any thing out of it at the most I get a little condensation.

Kenny

/ CK4010 - Hydraulic Drain Plug - Stupid question(s)... #15  
The CK 2510 is orange but the CK25 is gray Kenny

It will be right under the clutch area. All mine have it and the CK 25 is 14 years old and I think it is mentioned in the owner manual. If you have a HST then there will be 2 filters and the standard shift only has the 1 It a small plug maybe 10 mm or a 12 mm you may not get any thing out of it at the most I get a little condensation.

Kenny

Sounds good. Mine is the HST model... and I believe my plugs on the oil pan were both grey, which is pretty much everything underneath.