Clearance with ROPS folded?

/ Clearance with ROPS folded? #1  

Kurgen1991

Tractor
n/a
Is there some information available about the clearance height of a tractor with the ROPS folded? I've been researching tractors for my first purchase and pretty much have it narrowed down to a Kubota or an LS. I'm assuming the tractor height listed in the manufacturers' specs is with the ROPS extended. I can't seem to find anything about the height with the ROPS folded. I have an old pole barn I'm going to store it in, and I only have about 76 - 78" clearance. Thanks!

/ Clearance with ROPS folded? #2  
No, there is no regular data on ROPS height down. The tractor height is with ROPS up. However, if you can say what model you're looking at, someone here will likely have the same tractor, and be able to tell you the ROPS down height. I have a Kioti CK35, and it is about 6ft with ROPS down. Most CUTs should clear 6+ feet with the ROPS down.

/ Clearance with ROPS folded?
Thanks Tony. I've narrowed it down to the Kubota MX4700/4800 or the LS XR4046. Does anybody know the height with the ROPS folded?

/ Clearance with ROPS folded? #4  
Those are big tractors, almost UT size. What are the clearances with ROPS up? If you don't get replies here, post in the brand specific forums with the exact model. Several people have those tractors here.

/ Clearance with ROPS folded? #5  
Your best bet might be to post that question in the LS sub-forum here....I'm sure somebody can measure theirs for you. R,

Bart