Clicking noise heard

/ Clicking noise heard #1  

nhbx23

Tractor
Kubota BX23
I just purchased a used 05' BX23 with a BH, 240 hrs. I now have almost 270 hrs on it. I love this tractor. My Wife says it's one of the best investments I have ever made. A very nice comment considering She was skeptical on buying one.
I am getting a clicking noise coming from the right front axle when in 4wd, high gear when going fast. If I slow it down the noise goes away.
Any ideas?

/ Clicking noise heard
I just purchased a used 05' BX23 with a BH, 240 hrs. I now have almost 270 hrs on it. I love this tractor. My Wife says it's one of the best investments I have ever made. A very nice comment considering She was skeptical on buying one.
I am getting a clicking noise coming from the right front axle when in 4wd, high gear when going fast. If I slow it down the noise goes away.
Any ideas?

/ Clicking noise heard #3  
Try looking at the drive shaft joint for the front axle. The pin may be loose and rubbing the plastic covering. That happened once on my former BX 2200.

/ Clicking noise heard #4  
Try looking at the drive shaft joint for the front axle. The pin may be loose and rubbing the plastic covering. That happened once on my former BX 2200.