Clutch sticks wont always release

/ Clutch sticks wont always release #1  

Trandy

Tractor
Iseki/Bolens
I put a new clutch in my tx1500 4x4 tractor. When I use it for a few minutes the clutch doesn't want to release all the way and pulls and squeals. I did not replace the pilot bearing. Could this be causing the problem? Any help

/ Clutch sticks wont always release #2  
It is possible I suppose, but I doubt the pilot bearing would cause this. I'd be looking at the clutch linkage for possible binding or adjustment. Did you replace the throw out bearing?

/ Clutch sticks wont always release
I did replace the bearing. It's odd, it doesn't bind till it gets alittle warm. Then the more I use it it won't release unless I idle way down to almost killing engine. Baffled.

/ Clutch sticks wont always release #4  
How did you split the tractor? Especially the front wheel drive shaft?

I am in the process of doing the same at this very moment, but cannot disconnect the drive shaft to finish the split 🪓

?

Thx
M.

/ Clutch sticks wont always release #5  
This sounds like something is warped and it gets worse with heat. Most new clutch installs recommend that you take the flywheel off and get it resurfaced. (Resurfacing involves mounting the flywheel on a turntable and having the surface ground flat to remove the hardened high spots) Though after thinking about this I don't think that's the problem.

Did you check to see if the clutch disc moved freely back and forth on the input shaft? Was the clutch disc installed the right way? (most are marked "flywheel side") Were all the clutch release fingers at the same height once the pressure plate was tightened down? Were the pressure plate bolts each tightened down a little at a time till the pressure plate was tight against the flywheel?