come on guys and gals Ineed some help here

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here
I also got $ 11, 000 trade in on my 3203 deere, so I am paying $17,345.00 And I used the deere for five years. Looking forward to some seat time on Rosie, yes my wife and I always name everything. LOL

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #12  
Okay, we have been hearing about this 5035 with the Ml 130 FEL you say you just bought. Where are the pictures to prove it.:rolleyes:

Enjoy it and keep us posted with how it performs for you.

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here
It's on order. when it gets here I will post some pics.
Richard

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #14  
Sounds a bit high. Just bought a 6530, which list for appox the same per Mahindra website, with ML266 FEL for $28,100.

Congrats on your 6530 !
The 6530 and other Mahindra's are on my mind if I where to purchase a larger displacement tractor in future.
MF not saying you got a bad deal just reporting that I saw new 6530's with FEL(don't know which option if any actually avaliable) for $24,500 PLUS TAX for those that don't qualify for tax EX. They where at the Collier County Fairgrounds being sold by Bota/Hindra Ft. Myers dealer(great folks BTW). I believe they also had 2 factory remotes and no cabs(of course). If I were to ever get one I'd still keep the L3400DT. Not trying to make anyone feel bad or negative towards their purchases or dealers just reporting what I saw. Also I'am aware or at least believe Texas big Mahindra region.

Boone

/ come on guys and gals Ineed some help here #15  
You won't regret going bigger. I kick myself for not buying a 7520 and sticking to the 6520. The $2000 price difference of the 7520 stopped me. I didn't realized it also had a 6 gpm difference of the hydraulics. That in itself would be worth it. Don't get me wrong, the 6520 is a Big RED Beast. But that 6 gpm difference has me running the engine at full rpm for max use of the backhoe instead of around 1500 rpm.
hugs, Brandi