Compact sales off 4 months in a row- Rebates?

/ Compact sales off 4 months in a row- Rebates? #11  
Our little 4WDs are actual 2WD with front assist. They are listed as under 40 hp 2 WD.

/ Compact sales off 4 months in a row- Rebates? #12  
Right. You have the MFWD (Mechanical Front Wheel Drive) or FWA (Front Wheel Assist) tractors, which is pretty much what everyone on this board has and then you have 4WD tractors which are usually articulated. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Compact sales off 4 months in a row- Rebates? #13  
DrRod,

From what I've seen in the past year, that 0% financing has ALWAYS been available. They have it expire every 30-60 days so you feel pressured to buy and then they have another 0% promotion right after it. Of course, they will always tell you that there is no guarantee that the promotion will be extended...

Has anyone seen the 0% financing NOT available in the past year?

/ Compact sales off 4 months in a row- Rebates? #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This raises an interest question -- do tractors generally follow the same pattern as cars?
)</font>

Hmmm, maybe they'll have them at dealer cost. "You pay what we pay, not a cent more" NOT!

/ Compact sales off 4 months in a row- Rebates? #15  
I think I have seen the terms change - for example at one point I think Kubota had 0%/3yrs and then later they had 0%/2yrs. (Though it's possible I was mistaken.)

Certainly I expect rates to trend up eventually...

/ Compact sales off 4 months in a row- Rebates? #16  
given that prime rate is now around 6% I can't see how much longer 0% rates can last.