Compact tractors

/ Compact tractors #1  

timbrown

I am looking for a compact tractor and accessories, loader, blade, sweeper and shredder. I have quotes for a John Deere 5075M and a New Holland T4020. I do not have experience with tractors and am not sure what the best value is, the price difference is 4400 between them. The tractor will be used in an industrial setting for mowing, snow removal and maintaining paved areas of our food manufacturing facility. Can i get feedback about these brands?

/ Compact tractors #2  
If your new to tractors, have you looked at a smaller one with Hydrostatic transmission? Maybe a johndeere 4720 with a cab. At 66 Hp it should be enough power. Like you have looked at, the 5000 series would also work great.

/ Compact tractors #3  
I'd still sit and listen to them run and drive them before making to many choices. Even some new tractors are so loud it makes me think I'm back in the 60's when my hearing started to go!

/ Compact tractors #4  
I am looking for a compact tractor and accessories, loader, blade, sweeper and shredder. I have quotes for a John Deere 5075M and a New Holland T4020. I do not have experience with tractors and am not sure what the best value is, the price difference is 4400 between them. The tractor will be used in an industrial setting for mowing, snow removal and maintaining paved areas of our food manufacturing facility. Can i get feedback about these brands?

I own both of those brands of tractors and they are both good as far as I am concerned..I would buy the one that after you drive it you feel best with and get the best price on. I would just be sure that you need that much horse power..maybe a smaller tractor would do just fine.