Cool new line at the bottom of each page

/ Cool new line at the bottom of each page #1  

knucklehead

Platinum Member
Tractor
1979 Ford 1700
Generated in 0.127 seconds in which 0.079 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

This looks new - or am I just slower than everyone else. Kinda reminds me of Google messages. Site seems faster, too.

/ Cool new line at the bottom of each page #2  
Hi Mark...

<font color="blue"> Site seems faster, too. </font>

Yep, I agree. It was always slow for me when using my home PC's dial up ISP service. I'm using it now and for whatever reason, I'm really zipping along. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

...Bob

/ Cool new line at the bottom of each page #3  
We usually use that as a diagnostic method when testing speed. If everybody likes it there, we could leave it. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Cool new line at the bottom of each page #4  
I vote for leaving it. If it does nothing else it makes you think it's faster by seeing those less than a second numbers /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Cool new line at the bottom of each page #5  
I'm not too computer literate, this is my wife's computer, but it does seem faster and I don't know what zilb compression is, but if you could send me a bottle, maybe I'll use it as fuel additive in my Powerstroke Diesel and my Kubota too!!!

/ Cool new line at the bottom of each page
Daryl - may want to be careful handling that stuff - like the poor guy in the attachment!