Crazy car inflation! Boats Too!

/ Crazy car inflation! Boats Too! #41  
I had to fill up the truck today and fuel was $3.89 but I saw it at $3.99 at another station. Looking back at my log book, in early/mid 2007 fuel was about a $1 cheaper, then it went over $4, dropped some and has been at $4.85-4.95 for a very long time.

Sure glad I don't heat with oil.

Later,
Dan

/ Crazy car inflation! Boats Too! #42  
Got my 13 Camry in today. The shipping took 2 days. The wait for them to pick it up, almost 2 weeks. No trespassing found it for me in Indiana for $17.7K. The ad said it had 2414 miles on it. The dealer had been driving it, so it had 3880 today when I got it. Shipping from Indiana to Jackson County Florida was $871. The local dealer charged $1.5K for his part. Taxes and fees were $1137. Had to get a temp tag today, $7.50. Will get real tag tomorrow. Total cost to date, $21208.

Had a small rear end crash. If you look close around the trunk, you can see some of the paint doesn't have the sparkle it should have. Small price to pay for a deal like this.

Here she is.

004.jpg009.jpg014.jpg019.jpg020.jpg

/ Crazy car inflation! Boats Too! #43  
The rear end looks fine in the photo. Nice deal. I was wondering while for $2371 you did not hop on a plane. :)

/ Crazy car inflation! Boats Too! #44  
I would have picked it up and drove it down for $1500 :)

Looks good.. nice find.

/ Crazy car inflation! Boats Too! #45  
Nice car. Third picture shows a really nice looking Live Oak.

/ Crazy car inflation! Boats Too! #46  
I was rushing around, trying to get to work on time. My coworker drove my truck back to the farm for me and I brought him back to his car. It is tough trying to learn about the AC and stereo controls while in traffic. It rides good and doesn't have much highway noise. The mirrors on our 05 Prius makes a lot of noise. I noticed these were more tapered. There is a couple of spots we might get the paint touched up. I'm going to let the folks at my local Toyota dealership look her over and see what it would cost there. And the shop that fixed the Prius when my wife hit the deer does good work. I'll see what he has to say.

I've been driving a truck so long, it will be strange driving a car. But I'm taking the truck to work tomorrow. I don't want to get spoiled.

/ Crazy car inflation! Boats Too! #47  
Nice car. Third picture shows a really nice looking Live Oak.

There are two big oaks. A Live Oak and a Water Oak. There is an old newspaper clipping in the office that says the Live Oak is about 250-300 years old. I have a live oak on my business cards. People from all over who have been to events at the civic center talk about the trees.