crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector

/ crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector #1  

Burbank_Barry

Tractor
ford 1710
Where can one find a crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector?

/ crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector #2  
1) Where I live I would shop the large Ace Hardware & Farm Supply.

Ace has crush washers in the hardware bins with nuts, bolts and etc.

2) Fastenal would probably have them too, if you are near one.

3) NAPA would also be a likely source.

4) eBay: oil crush washers: Search Result | eBay

/ crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector #3  
Farm tractor dealers usually have a box of assorted different sized copper washers.

SR

/ crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector #4  
   / crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector #5  
never replaced mine on either tractor in 20 years. I just anneal them and put them back on.

/ crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector
Thanks for all the replies. The crush washer for my 1710 fuel injector has two very small holes in it across from each other. I went to all the mentioned places of business (napa, diesel parts, Ebay) and so on. The diesel parts people had an aluminum washer with the holes but different outside diameter. Ford New Holland said they could order one probably from Japan for $26.00 each washer. I was shocked but not surprised. For some reason that 1710 tractor is hard to get parts for and when you do find them they tend to be pricier. I'll continue to look for them but if no luck I'll try to fabricate my own. Or take out a second mortgage and get the ones from FORD NEW HOLLAND.

/ crush washer for ford 1710 fuel injector #8  
Thanks for all the replies. The crush washer for my 1710 fuel injector has two very small holes in it across from each other. I went to all the mentioned places of business (napa, diesel parts, Ebay) and so on. The diesel parts people had an aluminum washer with the holes but different outside diameter. Ford New Holland said they could order one probably from Japan for $26.00 each washer. I was shocked but not surprised. For some reason that 1710 tractor is hard to get parts for and when you do find them they tend to be pricier. I'll continue to look for them but if no luck I'll try to fabricate my own. Or take out a second mortgage and get the ones from FORD NEW HOLLAND.
Gave you the answer a couple posts ago. ANNEAL them. Easy peasy. If you have an electric stove heat them on the element until dull red and let them cool naturally or... Use a propane torch and a pair of needle nose pliers and heat them up until dull read and again let them cool naturally. Do not force cool them.