CS2410 vs Bx25d

/ CS2410 vs Bx25d #1  

BigRol

Bronze Member
Tractor
cub cadet
I'm still pondering on a scut, recently priced the bx25d 24000! and asked the kioti dearler about a ck2410 with hoe that he had on the lot, his price was more which surprised me, he went on to explain that the kioti cs2410 was the unit I should be comparing to the bx.They are 160 miles away and can sell a cs for 17990, (when he gets one in), theres one even further away but I just don't have time to take a day and travel just to look at it. The reports on the Kioti are all good and from reading she out performs the bx in most areas. I live in kubota territory but 6gs is a lot of money. I'm a big guy and fit the bx fine, my question is has anyone compared them side by side or tried both units, how was the operating room and size comparisons? Thanks

/ CS2410 vs Bx25d #2  
The bx25d quote sounds like full retail, with no kubota incentives deducted and no dealer discount, and there is 0% financing to boot. You should check your numbers again with kubota dealer, do some internet homework first so you are informed. Do a search on this forum and some others regarding pricing on the bx25d, you should be paying well below the quoted price locally.

/ CS2410 vs Bx25d #3  
Sounds like more than retail! 'Build your Kubota' on the Kubota site with turfs and a 8in bucket will pencil out to $19,900. Another $50 for Industrials, and another $130 for the 12in bucket. Something is not right!!!

/ CS2410 vs Bx25d
You do realize I'm in north eastern canada, the weird thing is I see the best price in Newfoudland for the BX, 21990, 16 hrs away! I can go to the next province 4-5 hr drive and get a TYM or LS with better warranty 5 year and get a trailor to tow it back on for less, which I think might just happen.

/ CS2410 vs Bx25d #5  
I love my CS2410. It performs well, in many areas better than the BX. I do like the build quality of the Kubota, and I feel that they have a nicer mowing deck than my CS2410.

Read my threads on the 2410, I love mine.

/ CS2410 vs Bx25d #6  
24000 is way high...in US dollars, Converting gives abt 20000 US dollars, which is more in line. Still higher than the Kioti, which comes in at abt 15000 US$. From what I've heard, there is no reason to go with the Kubota over the Kioti when the Kubota will cost you 5K more.

/ CS2410 vs Bx25d #7  
You do realize I'm in north eastern canada, the weird thing is I see the best price in Newfoudland for the BX, 21990, 16 hrs away! I can go to the next province 4-5 hr drive and get a TYM or LS with better warranty 5 year and get a trailor to tow it back on for less, which I think might just happen.

I think going this route might be a good idea from what you described.