CT2035 pricing

/ CT2035 pricing #21  
Finally heard back from another dealer. They want $2k more for 2035 but only $900 more than that for the 2040. But it is out of province so tax is 10% more. So I think I'll stick with the local 2035, as agreed to do add the rear remotes for $1k installed.

/ CT2035 pricing
Prices are pretty hit or miss it seems with Bobcat. My dealer didn't have any fees, but the base cost for the 2040 was higher than the website. I questioned that and was told that the website doesn't include the transportation fee which they did at the dealer. Everything else seemed to be inline with the websites costs. Things are just so crazy with supply and demand right now that it hurts to make big purchases because the consumers have no leverage anymore.

/ CT2035 pricing #23  
Agreed. I was at the nearest dealer looking at the CT2025 yesterday. Cash price for base tractor out the door (tax not included if applicable) was $17,500. That's ~$250 more than website but could be delivery fee. Salesman did say that nearly every option listed on the Bobcat site was mis-leading because it didn't include shop time to install. For instance 2 rear remotes are listed at around $850 on the website. He said figure more like $1400.

That particular dealer also said that they aren't available with R14 tires. He'd have to do that as an after purchase add on ($1300-$1400). When I spoke with a Kioti dealer, salesman said he normally orders them with the R14 tires. Price there is closer to $19,500 with loader, R14 tires, cash, no tax. Not sure about the cost for 2 sets of rear remotes from Kioti.

The first dealer (Bobcat) says he as 30 on order; expects to sell all of those this year and more if he could get them.

/ CT2035 pricing #24  
I think a lot depends when they made their orders. Dealer told me factory inform him last week that all new order will have a 5% steel surcharge going forward, and his costs on tractors has been going up almost monthly from factory.

/ CT2035 pricing
Agreed. I was at the nearest dealer looking at the CT2025 yesterday. Cash price for base tractor out the door (tax not included if applicable) was $17,500. That's ~$250 more than website but could be delivery fee. Salesman did say that nearly every option listed on the Bobcat site was mis-leading because it didn't include shop time to install. For instance 2 rear remotes are listed at around $850 on the website. He said figure more like $1400.

That particular dealer also said that they aren't available with R14 tires. He'd have to do that as an after purchase add on ($1300-$1400). When I spoke with a Kioti dealer, salesman said he normally orders them with the R14 tires. Price there is closer to $19,500 with loader, R14 tires, cash, no tax. Not sure about the cost for 2 sets of rear remotes from Kioti.

The first dealer (Bobcat) says he as 30 on order; expects to sell all of those this year and more if he could get them.
My dealer supplied and installed at the $850 price for remotes. When price comparing the Kioti dealer was exactly the same, R14 is stock and R4 would be a lead time.

/ CT2035 pricing #26  
My dealer supplied and installed at the $850 price for remotes. When price comparing the Kioti dealer was exactly the same, R14 is stock and R4 would be a lead time.
That's interesting. The 2 Bobcat dealers I spoke with said Industrial tires were standard and R14 weren't really an option. I'd have to purchase the tractor as-is and then order an additional set of tires. The one dealer didn't even know what an R14 tire was. He otherwise seemed very knowledgable.

I'm in agreement that it's not a buyers market for tractors right now. I can't help but wonder if this doesn't all reverse later this fall or early next spring once supply catches back up. I suspect there are folks with money to spend but nothing they can actually buy so they are shopping for all sorts of stuff. If a dealer were to go simply on interest they'd be mis-reading the mid-term market. I've personally talked with 4-5 dealers, mostly trying to find a machine. But in the end I'll only be buying one, unless I find one of the other items I've been considering (not a tractor) first.