CT445 cranks won't start

/ CT445 cranks won't start #1  

Bobcat CT445

Tractor
Bobcat CT445
hello guys, looking for a little help with my 2010 CT445 SST. this started as an intermittent issue but now it will not start. The engine cranks fine but will not start. I lean toward an electrical issue because when it does start it fires immediately and runs perfect. all safety switches are operating properly, I've checked the the fuel flow from the transfer pump and its fine. I have no fuel flow to the injectors out of the injector pump. my thought is that its either the fuel stop relay or the fuel stop solenoid. I've been unable to find an electrical schematic online so my questions would be. Does anyone have any ideas if these two items have been an issue or would anyone have a source for a schematic. thanks for your time.

/ CT445 cranks won't start #2  
I don't know Bobcats at all but it sounds like you have a handle on your problem. Short of any other input I suggest checking voltages on your fuel stop solenoid. If you're getting the proper voltages at the correct times it is possible the part has failed. You can also try an ohmmeter on the coils to see if you have an open coil or perhaps an intermittent open like when it won't run.

/ CT445 cranks won't start
I pulled the solenoid out and the tractor starts and runs so I'm assuming that definitely narrows it to an electrical issue. I've tested the relay and ohmed the solenoid and all appear to be fine. my understanding of the 3 wire solenoid is the center wire is ground one wire is 12 volts with key on and is a hold circuit and the other wire is momentary 12 volts to pull the solenoid open. I have power with key on but don't seem to have the momentary power. would anyone know where that momentary power comes from? (starter, another relay, etc.)

/ CT445 cranks won't start #4  
I have a schematic if you need a picture. Your post is a few days old so maybe you've already figured it out.

/ CT445 cranks won't start
Thanks kboxx, I was able to get a copy of the electrical schematic and also the service and repair manual from a guy that used to work for Bobcat. After I looked at the schematic I realized the relays were in different positions then what the manual showed. Once I was able to find the correct relay for the fuel shut off solenoid I did an ohms test and put power to the relay and all tested fine. My gut told me there was still an issue with the relay so I jumped the wire harness for it and the tractor started. not really sure what the issue was with the relay but for $15 I replaced it and the problem was solved. thanks for your response I do appreciate it.