CT445 forks

/ CT445 forks #1  

Bobcat CT445

Tractor
Bobcat CT445
I need to purchase a set of forks for my 2010 CT445 and I'm looking for recommendations. will any quick tach forks fit without modification or do I need to stay with Bob-tach? any help and manufacture recommendations would be appreciated, thanks.
Dave

/ CT445 forks #2  
I would look at EA Equipment…
I bought Bobcat forks, but they are way over kill for a compact tractor

/ CT445 forks
I've actually been looking at the Titan forks but curious if they will attach without modify anything.

/ CT445 forks #4  
Pretty sure your Bobcat uses the Quick-tach and I am pretty confident Titan makes more than one type but Quick-tach is one of them.

/ CT445 forks #5  
I've actually been looking at the Titan forks but curious if they will attach without modify anything.
I am a big fan of a bargain, but look more deeply into these guys. They set up a facility in TN (call center/warehouse) and import mostly Chinese stuff. That may not matter for the forks, but for me it is principle. You see another company in TN was called Titan Implement. They sold(sell) equipment mainly through dealers and have a good reputation as an entry to mid range brand. It got so bad that they ended up changing their name to Ironcraft. I got Ironcraft forks through my dealer. There are a bunch of US based companies, (Homestead, MTL, Express Steel, etc.) Where you can get a good deal on forks. May not be as cheap, but it may help you sleep better.

Bobtach was the original SSQA. You should be able to use them interchangeably. As with anything, the brand and individual unit may be on the margins of spec tolerance and have a tight (or loose) fit.