CT450 Tie Rods

/ CT450 Tie Rods #1  

SirMaxwell

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT450 HST
Can some one direct me to the best place to buy tie rod ends for my CT450 Bobcat?

Thanks,

/ CT450 Tie Rods
   / CT450 Tie Rods #5  
If going through Kioti dealer the cross over model is DK45se. There was a running (in production) change in the front axle so before calling verify if you have 2 individual steering cylinders or 1 long steering cylinder.

/ CT450 Tie Rods
747Driver,

I never did thank you for the MIE hookup, so thanks. They have been great to work with. Fast response to questions, Reasonable pricing, quick delivery. Currently checking on the rear remotes. SOunds like Kioti always had one, while Bobcat you could order both as a kit. Now the question is do I get one as a detent?

/ CT450 Tie Rods
SSdoxie,

Thanks for info. MIE reports Dk45SEH/DK50SEH, Though it appears that Kioti may not have been real clear with their designations back when. My model does have dual cylinders as well.

/ CT450 Tie Rods #8  
SSdoxie,

Thanks for info. MIE reports Dk45SEH/DK50SEH, Though it appears that Kioti may not have been real clear with their designations back when. My model does have dual cylinders as well.

I'd take a closer look at MIE's website and drill down through the schematics until you locate the exact 'rack' that shows the dual cylinders. From there MIE should be able to help you access the correct tie-rod ends.
Bobcat may have had a parts book similar to the one's Kioti sold for particular model year tractors- but I can't say for sure. Maybe someone here can comment who has one for a Bobcat?

/ CT450 Tie Rods
Coyote Machine,

I have the Operator, Parts, Technician manuals.

With MIE's help, I have identified and purchased the correct Tie Rod. Have it in hand.

I am now on the hunt for Factory Rear Remotes

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/394511-rear-remote-detent-not-detent.html#post5064642

Thanks for responding.

I'd take a closer look at MIE's website and drill down through the schematics until you locate the exact 'rack' that shows the dual cylinders. From there MIE should be able to help you access the correct tie-rod ends.
Bobcat may have had a parts book similar to the one's Kioti sold for particular model year tractors- but I can't say for sure. Maybe someone here can comment who has one for a Bobcat?