Cub Cadet 5234 Hydraulic issues

/ Cub Cadet 5234 Hydraulic issues #1  

knied1

Tractor
Huskvarna, Cub cadet
I have a Cub Cadet 5234...... I know there are plenty of people who are not fans of the machine..... figure i would get that out of the way.

My issues is with the hydraulics. The front loader and rear hydraulics operate so slow that they are un useable. the tractor was being loaned out and the issue poped up at that time. I have replaced the oil, filters and Auxiliary Hydraulic pump. I really don't know where to turn now.

Thanks for anyone who is able to give me help.

Sincerely,
Kurt

/ Cub Cadet 5234 Hydraulic issues #2  
Slow hydraulics can be caused by a stuck valve, internal leak or a diverter valve not in the correct position.

Check your owners manual for any type of diverter valve then I would locate and pull the high pressure relief valve to inspect.

Obviously check all the loader valves and rear remote valves for proper self centering operation.

/ Cub Cadet 5234 Hydraulic issues #3  
Slow hydraulics can be caused by a stuck valve, internal leak or a diverter valve not in the correct position.

Check your owners manual for any type of diverter valve then I would locate and pull the high pressure relief valve to inspect.

Obviously check all the loader valves and rear remote valves for proper self centering operation.
Just on the off chance you are still around.....I have a 5234d that has an aux hydraulic pump driven by belt from the tractors drive shaft. I noticed that whenever I moved the power steering to its max position in either direction that there was a loud noise. After removing fenders I could see that the drive belt to the aux hydr pump was "skipping" whenever I used any hydraulic to its max position. Seems like the aux pump freezes or something. I have replace all fluids and filters. I did notice that the pulley on the aux pump was worn some from the toothed belt skipping. Seems like it could be a relief valve somewhere but cant find any mention of one