Cup holder

/ Cup holder #12  
   / Cup holder #13  
I just use a disposable water bottle with a closable spout, but I refill it.

/ Cup holder #14  
Let me tell you. I have to use containers that close. I went to a farm, just got me a 32 oz truck stop coffee. There was a double handful of flies in it. Got a cup that had a shut drinker on it. Bunch of small flies came in through the vent hole and filled it up. Found a little screw and ran it in the vent hole. It's been operating just fine since. I don't require much, but hot coffee on the drive home is a lonely treat.

/ Cup holder #17  
I still remember when cup holders on tractors were just starting to be offered. It was quite a selling point. Not wanting to be left out, I got the stick on one for my little JD riding mower. Since the very first sip of warm foamy beer with pine needles, my cup holders have been used for my ear plugs. 🍺
I loved the stick-on cup-holders available from JD, I had one glued to the fender of my old 855, and it gripped travel mugs and thermos's better than any of the OEM cupholders I have ever seen. Plastic base with metal leaf-spring fingers to hold the bottle, simple genius.

I learned long ago you can't put beer on any mower or tractor without it going foamy and flat, so I stick to Nuun (basically Gatorade) while on the machine. Put it in a sealed thermos bottle, here's the one I'm currently using:

/ Cup holder #18  
I loved the stick-on cup-holders available from JD, I had one glued to the fender of my old 855, and it gripped travel mugs and thermos's better than any of the OEM cupholders I have ever seen. Plastic base with metal leaf-spring fingers to hold the bottle, simple genius.

I learned long ago you can't put beer on any mower or tractor without it going foamy and flat, so I stick to Nuun (basically Gatorade) while on the machine. Put it in a sealed thermos bottle, here's the one I'm currently using:

what you say about Beer applies to me also!
OH you said Flat!

/ Cup holder #19  
I bought this recently to keep drinks cool or hot in the cab. It seems to help. $40
1687099413187.jpeg

1687099260439.jpeg