Custom Hydraulic hose ?

/ Custom Hydraulic hose ? #23  
Bob - as mad ref said the reuseable fittings are only temporary - the crimped ones are much better.

/ Custom Hydraulic hose ? #24  
Bob - as mad ref said the reuseable fittings are only temporary - the crimped ones are much better.

/ Custom Hydraulic hose ? #25  
I would take the hose back and bring along a 36" pry bar. As it is always hard to get my size 11 1/2' back out.

jb

/ Custom Hydraulic hose ? #26  
I would take the hose back and bring along a 36" pry bar. As it is always hard to get my size 11 1/2' back out.

jb

/ Custom Hydraulic hose ? #27  
Somebody forgot to finish their job in your case, take the hoses back and tell them they now owe you some hydraulic fluid to boot.

When I'm not in a rush most of my replacement hoses come from www.DiscountHydraulicHose.com Today I ruptured two hoses on the BH and needed them quick to finish a project so I took them up to my local NAPA store and had them made while I waited. Watched the guy use the hydraulic press to crimp the ends and he ended up cutting one back off and redoing it because the crimp did not come out correctly.

Hoses aren't cheap when you need them ASAP but in the case of a pending job, time is money.

/ Custom Hydraulic hose ? #28  
Somebody forgot to finish their job in your case, take the hoses back and tell them they now owe you some hydraulic fluid to boot.

When I'm not in a rush most of my replacement hoses come from www.DiscountHydraulicHose.com Today I ruptured two hoses on the BH and needed them quick to finish a project so I took them up to my local NAPA store and had them made while I waited. Watched the guy use the hydraulic press to crimp the ends and he ended up cutting one back off and redoing it because the crimp did not come out correctly.

Hoses aren't cheap when you need them ASAP but in the case of a pending job, time is money.

/ Custom Hydraulic hose ?
I took the hose back this morning and they fixed it. Said someone had used the wrong machine to crimp it.

I didn't make a big deal of it but did mention that I had sprayed hydraulic oil all over the barn and didn't particularly enjoy not being able to use my tractor and having to take the hose on and off an extra time.

They said "Sorry about that" and that was it.

Oh well, hopefully it will work this time.