Custom Kioti Carryall

/ Custom Kioti Carryall #1  
White Lake Twp (N.W. of Detroit), Michigan
Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST
I thought I would post a few pic's of my new tractor accessory.:D

Last fall I bought a KingKutter Carryall from TSC that had been sitting on their lot for quite a while. I asked if they would discount it because the paint was pretty chewed up and had a lot of surface rust. Sure enough, they knocked 20% off the price for me.

So over the winter, I sanded, sealed and painted it to match my CK20. I also built a wood rack for it. In case your curious, the paint is DupliColor DE1620 Chevy Engine Orange (thanks to previous posters who provided this tip).

I doubt it will look this good for long but I wanted to stop the rust. And it looks cool!:cool:

Attachments

• TBN_Carryall_1.JPG
    TBN_Carryall_1.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 501
  • TBN_Carryall_2.JPG
    TBN_Carryall_2.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 369
  • TBN_Carryall_3.JPG
    TBN_Carryall_3.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 355
  • TBN_Carryall_Rack_1.JPG
    TBN_Carryall_Rack_1.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 406
  • TBN_Carryall_Rack_2.JPG
    TBN_Carryall_Rack_2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 417
   / Custom Kioti Carryall #2  
Give me a little help here, how is this attach to your tractor. Any pictures?

/ Custom Kioti Carryall
DIRTCUTTER said:
Give me a little help here, how is this attach to your tractor. Any pictures?

Sorry, the tractor is at the dealer for the 50-hour service so I cannot take a picture of it mounted.

The carryall mounts to the 3 point hitch. If you look at "TBN_Carryall_3" picture you can see the two pins near the bottom on each side of the carryall which attach to the lifts arms and the black handled drawpin on the top in the middle that mounts to the center link. The 3PH lifts the carryall up off the ground.

Hope that helps!

/ Custom Kioti Carryall #4  
Nice job Greg. Color combo looks perfect for Halloween. Maybe you can park it backwards in front of the house with a bowl of candy on the platform :D. Personally, I haven't added to wood to mine yet as I've been using the lower portion as pallet forks - but I may add wood to the back. Thanks for the pics.

/ Custom Kioti Carryall #5  
Yes, I agree, very nice job, looks better than new. I have one sitting in my shed and your pics just might inspire me to put it to work.

/ Custom Kioti Carryall #6  
I bought one of those things from TSC and it is used quite a bit. I added some triangular sides made of plywood that are easily removed. It's main use is for hauling around split firewood. Usually two rows stacked up one behind the other. Next time I have it attached, I'll have to take some pics. I never thought of painting it orange - nice job.