Cx2510 auxiliary work light connection?

/ Cx2510 auxiliary work light connection? #1  

Machinewars

Tractor
CX2510
Anyone know if the cx or ck lines have a work light for the open power plug behind the tractor? I’m hoping to find a simple plug-in play.
I can’t find any sites selling kioti tractor accessorie.

Attachments

• 61DB6DB7-BB5B-4472-BCF4-10098A22CF76.jpeg
    61DB6DB7-BB5B-4472-BCF4-10098A22CF76.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 166
   / Cx2510 auxiliary work light connection? #2  
Your Kioti dealer would probably be happy to sell you a work light with the correct plug to simply insert. My Kubota dealer was willing to do that. Instead I purchased the proper connector online and added my own light for a fraction of the price. Kioti doesn't MAKE the connectors, you simply have to identify a source and that may not be easy.

/ Cx2510 auxiliary work light connection? #3  
Or replace the connector with something you can find with both male & female sides. I keep a decent supply of deutsch connectors in my toolbox for just this type of situation.

/ Cx2510 auxiliary work light connection? #4  
Haha, read it wrong lol. Glad you guys chimed in.
I’m trying a magnetic base LED Flood light with its own switch. It will plug into the 12volt power adapter.

/ Cx2510 auxiliary work light connection? #5  
I think that 6 pin connector your pic shows is a trailer kit connector. Both the Kioti dealers I spoke to were ignorant about it's type. I plugged into it with a spade connector to run an aux 12v cigar-lighter type outlet. There is also a pair of torpedo-shape connectors on the right side (on my CK2510); one male, one female. I plugged the rear led work light into that.

I would love to have the connector for that 6 pin; great for backup, signal and stop lights. But it might be a strange configuration since this is oriental.