CX2510 No Start - SOLVED

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED
So in this case it'd have to be between the fuse block and the 12v+ pin (1) on the unit right?

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #32  
So in this case it'd have to be between the fuse block and the 12v+ pin (1) on the unit right?
If the fuse blows again, take a good look at the harness running along the left side of the clutch housing directly behind the clutch release lever. It's a tight spot to get to, but the harness runs in the corner of the clutch housing right behind (and close to) the release lever. If it comes loose of the harness loops, it can get rubbed by the clutch linkage.

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #33  
Everyone keeps talking about jumping the starter. I have a Kioti cx2510 and I tried that and all I get is a hi speed whine. sounds like something is not catching. I guess I am doing something wrong. I have had my tractor for less than a year without issue now turn the key and nothing. I check the seat sensor and it only shows 5 ohms resistance.

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED
Did you check the fuse?

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #35  
Everyone keeps talking about jumping the starter. I have a Kioti cx2510 and I tried that and all I get is a hi speed whine. sounds like something is not catching. I guess I am doing something wrong. I have had my tractor for less than a year without issue now turn the key and nothing. I check the seat sensor and it only shows 5 ohms resistance.

You could also have a bad ground somewhere.

/ CX2510 No Start - SOLVED #36  
Today it fired right up and I used it for 2 hours. I put it back in the barn. I could restart it easily. I left it in the weather one night, drought ended and it rained for the first time. The next day it wouldnt start. I will be checking daily to see if continues. If it doesnt that there is an issue with moisture. I checked the seat sensor and it was running 5 Ohms when engaged. I read it should be 22 Ohms. I figured that was the issue.

If I can get it started then I can load it and bring it to the dealer for service.

Thank you for your help.