3-Point Hitch D2050FD 3 point hitch only raises (slowly) when at full throttle

/ D2050FD 3 point hitch only raises (slowly) when at full throttle #1  

steve12201

Tractor
Mitsubishi D2050
Hello,

I've been looking through the threads and didn't see anything that matches my issue.

I have a Mitsubishi D2050FD with 238 hours on it (since I have had it). It was reconditioned when I bought it and looked like new. I had it serviced at about 100 hours when the aftermarket power steering had issues.

I live in Arizona and the hydraulics have always weakened after the tractor gets hot (its over 100 here so it doesn't take long)

I clean the air filter about every 10 hours or so ( or after windy days) due to the amount of dust here.

So, my power steering and FEL work fine; however, my 3 point hitch will only raise when I am at full throttle. I only have a small 5' box gannon on it.

I changed out the hydraulic fluid and cleaned the filter. The fluid was very dirty and there was a little bit of gold "dust" in the bottom of the bucket.

I put everything back together and added new fluid up to the level of the inspection plug on the left side of the housing. Fired up and both the FEL and steering work well. I'm still having the same problem with the 3-point.

Am I missing something? What should I check next?

Thanks for all your expertise,

Steve