Dax Trac?

/ Dax Trac? #3  
Looks like a rebranding of Jinma? Only one internet hit on this make (same as the link above).:confused:

/ Dax Trac? #4  
I did, last year I talked to a guy that sells them.

It's made in china and the name Dax Trac was giving by the guy here, if I understood correctly, so it could very well be a Jinma. Can't say much other than it looks appealing for the price but the brand depends too much on the guy that sells them IMO.

Not much I can say other than I would look at known brands which some offers good financial plan by the way. Unless you plan on paying cash, the money you would save could be paid in interest.

What are you looking for?

/ Dax Trac? #5  
Greetings. DaxTrac (www.daxtrac.com) is the brand name my company gave the Dong-Feng (China Tractor-Dongfeng Agricul Tural Machinery Group,Tractors China) G2 line of shuttle shift tractors that we sell in Eastern Canada. There are many resellers of Dong-Feng tractors in Canada. Outside of DaxTrac, other known sellers are Devonn in Alberta (DEVONN TRACTORS) and Talon in Saskatchewan (Home Page). The most known name as a reseller of Dong-Feng tractors in the world is MidWay Sales in Australia (Midway Sales - New and Used small to medium tractors, dozers and tractor implements suppliers Australia Wide. Brisbane, Queensland and Melbourne, Victoria branches with East Wind tractors, dozers and Hanmey implements for sale for small acreage and l).

The Dong-Feng products are quite different from Jinma as they are much heavier and solid that Jinma or even Foton. They end up being pricier but still way cheaper than the larger brand names.

This forum not being a place to publicize our products, I will not elaborate further. You are welcome to visit any of the sites listed above and send questions. All those distributors have exclusive territories so we collaborate exchanging technical information. as we don't compete All of us also have service centers and carry parts. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
   / Dax Trac? #6  
This forum not being a place to publicize our products, I will not elaborate further. You are welcome to visit any of the sites listed above and send questions. All those distributors have exclusive territories so we collaborate exchanging technical information. as we don't compete All of us also have service centers and carry parts. Hope this helps.

Running that through babelfish:

Please don't talk about my virtually unknown Chinese import or we will never sell our 2nd tractor in the U.S.

/ Dax Trac? #7  
I am sorry, but I don't understand your post. How does it help inform forum users about Daxtrac or other Dong-Feng dealers??? You have 2 tractors??? Is there something I wrote that does not make sense? Babelfish is for translation right?

/ Dax Trac? #8  
Artrac Co. has sold hundreds of the DF tractors under the name AgTrac in Arizona. They are sold under other names through out North America and around the world, they are not Jinma's. Dong Feng is not a new manufacturer in any way. They build components for major north american tractor brands as well.