dealer and company brand apathy and lack of knowledge

/ dealer and company brand apathy and lack of knowledge #21  
Dave , there are customers you can give them product and put money in their back pocket and they'll still leave mad.

/ dealer and company brand apathy and lack of knowledge #22  
Seems like often when members don't state where they are from they often seem to have something to hide, some axe to grind, etc. JMHO
Everyone who posted was trying to help you, the OP. We've most all at one time or another encountered bogus dealers or salespeople driving customers away.
If you said where you were from we could probably steer you to a good dealer of ? brand you want in your area...
If all you want is to rant, then mission accomplished.:confused3:

/ dealer and company brand apathy and lack of knowledge #23  
well i cannot blieve dealers and brands. (this is a very condensed story. the total dynamic is unbelievable and too tedious to write.) I called 1 dealer of a brand of tractor 4-5x and no one ever asnwered the phone. another dealer and brand quoted me a price, when i went to check it out the price went up for a cash deal over 2 grand. the same dealer had a new used 10 hr tractor by the owner and when i talked to the owner - he was selling me all the talking points but did not know any prices or could care less to sell a tractor or what the price would be on the slightly used tractor. the sales guy again said he'd honor the original price but went up $500 plus on the original price. another dealer and brand a decent distance away - said check the website - i did and the 2 pages had errors and were not available and that was why i was calling to get info before i waste a drive to check inot it in more detail. lady said how they have been in business either 20 years or maybe 40 years etc... selling me on their history but could care less about actual helping me and was rather cold and rude to add to it. another dealer of the same 3rd brand did not know very much about the equipment or the maintenance and the price was rather steep from what i could figure. also did not know much about the companies deals. I called this 3rd company's headquarters to talk to someone about the various discrepancies on their website and the 3 people i talked to the 2 x i called were ignorant and stupid and one was rude and had an attitude.

**** i am trying to buy a tractor. these people could seem to care less. I could not believe this - how many of you have dealt with idiots like this? I still cannot believe their apathy and hubris.

Most phd's don't call others idiots. Seems after having problems with 3 dealers, I can see a trend.

/ dealer and company brand apathy and lack of knowledge #24  
I don't understand what having a phd has to do with dealer attitude.

PHD.jpg

:)

Bruce

/ dealer and company brand apathy and lack of knowledge #25