Dealer meeting

/ Dealer meeting #11  
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Cant make it either, Although I could drop a card and box of chocolates before I left. We're moving to a bigger freeway front facility this month and adding a rental division. I'm way behind. I thought February would be slow....

/ Dealer meeting #12  
Wooowhoo.. It looks like I am going to eat good, can all you guys that arn't going tell them you are so I can get your food /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well my wife is 95% of the company and I guess I should ask her...

If I can go with her /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dealer meeting #13  
Move over Rick.........We will be there also!

I will be bringing my lovely wife, Valentines Day in Louisville at a tractor show....

We are the last of the "True Romantics" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KO

/ Dealer meeting #15  
Our president, Fran Jennings and his wife Judy, will be attending the festivities while I hold down the fort.

/ Dealer meeting #16  
My wife and I are going. She really must need a break from her work because she agreed to go and stay an extra day for the National Equipment show. Besides, we sold enough DK35's to pay the bill to fly and stay in the nice hotel instead of the motel 8!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Lets think about this... its valentine's day, she gets to sleep in, we stay at a nice old grand hotel, we get a free meal, no kids around. Who knows, maybe we'll leave the party early!!