Dealer reccomendation for western WA

/ Dealer reccomendation for western WA #11  
Stop by Jennings. They sell Kiotis now as well as Kubota. They have always been quite helpful though I haven't bought a tractor, only parts and window shopping. They are on a cross street to I5 with exit ramps so it will be easy to get there and back to the freeway. Sumner tractor has a mighty fancy building but I've not gone in since I ruled out JD real early on.

I actually bought my Kioti in Port Orchard at Penninsula Feed which also sells JD. I have been happy with the purchase and was treated well.

/ Dealer reccomendation for western WA #12  
SnoFalls,
Be sure you spend a little time visiting each dealer - hopefully you'll make a friend you'll enjoy visiting for a long time!

I bought my Kubota L2800HST w/implements from Mark Hovey at Issaquah Honda Kubota; Mark was very helpful through many conversations until I homed in on what I wanted to buy. I'll be buying more from him as time goes by. I also felt good about Scholtens in Burlington, but the cost of transportation in addition to the purchase price steered me away - you might be close enough to not matter. Sound Tractor in Everett was a complete turn-off (for me) - the salesman literally did not get up from his desk to show me a tractor - told me they didn't have any L2800s, didn't know when/if they would get one. Gave me his business card, and verbally quoted [high] prices "if they had one". Kubota has so many models, he could have aimed me up or down a model... odd sales approach, but fortunately for me he had competition!

Hope you find a good fit for you, and make a new friend in the process!
Terry K7OI
Whidbey Island