Deep Water Crossings

/ Deep Water Crossings #21  
Pete.... It is crowded. And very expensive. The weather is great most of the year and we don't worry too much about rain on our tractors. Only the sun fading the paint. Here is the view from the ranch house all the way to Mexico. The ranch is in Dulzura out toward Campo and Tecate, Mexico. But it is growing out that way. Big expensive homes on 5 acres ranchettes. Need to move to Vermont I hear it is not overcrowded.

Attachments

• 267968-view.jpg
    267968-view.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 271
   / Deep Water Crossings
Got a reply from Kubota (via dealer): "As there is no vent on the 3130 front axle it is OK to ocassionaly submerge front axle. Make sure water never goes above crankcase breather or rear axle vent. Always check fluids for water contamination after operating in deep water. Never park in water." Dealer added that "if you can cross with your pickup, it's probably OK." That's plenty deep for me.
-Jim-

/ Deep Water Crossings #24  
That is good to know. Now if we ever get water in our creek again. Good luck you have a nice looking place. Did you mention what part of Arizona? Looks a bit like Cottonwood one of my favorite places.

/ Deep Water Crossings
It's in Arizona, but barely - about a mile to the New Mexico border. The waterway is the Blue River, which you can see is just a small stream.