Backhoe Deere 110 Backhoe on a non-110 tractor?

/ Deere 110 Backhoe on a non-110 tractor? #21  
If anyone is curious (and I don't mind the thread hijacking. ;) ) I have decided to just bite the bullet and buy a 110. I can afford to sit on 2 (expensive) machines for a while, I just really didn't want to.

The uplifting news is I am looking at getting about 4k more for my 4720 than I paid for it.

Pays to wait for the right deal sometimes! ;)

Having both a 4520 and 110tlb I can say gives me alot of options, this setup is working well for me. I strongly recommend you get all of the hydraulic options as these need to be on the factory order to start with, AFAIK you can't add them after the fact. I also suggest the quick coupler buckets and 7 function hoe too, allows using a thumb and other attachments.

I have the Laurin cab on my 110 and have been very satisfied with it, not as quiet as the 4520 cab but great for inclement weather. I bought the 110 in early 2005 and used it for everything until I bought the 4520, did a great job. Only reason for buying the 4520 is for the ability to have a separate tractor for 3PH work that was more compact without a fel in the way. The topntilt hitch and joystick control on the 110 works very well too. Makes for a very versatile machine.

Good luck with your new 110.:)

/ Deere 110 Backhoe on a non-110 tractor? #22  
Congrats on your new 110! I think you'll be very happy with the loader/hoe performance.

AKfish