Deere vs Kubota

/ Deere vs Kubota #1  

David USMC

Bronze Member
Tractor
Jd 345
Thanks to all of you that have responded to my posts. I am leaning towards a Kubota 2910. I took the seat..wasnt as comfortable as the Deere. I guess you have to compromise in this world. The noise level of the Kubota vs the Deere with a belly mower seems excessive. Anyone have some input. P.S.
A friend of mine has a 3010 and the seat is entirely different...more comfortable. Can this be retrofitted to the 2910..QQQ

/ Deere vs Kubota #2  
Thought my 2710 w/ 72" belly was loud intially--definately get used to it. Might be some level of break-in, but not nearly as noticeable?? Also, seems less noisy the longer the grass. Wouldn't worry too much unless you really find it offensive. Incredible grass cutter--cut 8" like butter with no noticeable loading on the engine.

/ Deere vs Kubota #3  
David, You say the Kubota is louder with the belly mower. How about without running the mower? Is one louder than the other? I didn't drive the Deeres, and really like my B2710, but I'll have to admit that my cousin's TC29 New Holland is quieter, and I do like that.

Bird