Deleting Sent PMs

/ Deleting Sent PMs #1  

greg_g

Tractor
JD3720 Cab, 300X loader with 4-in-1 bucket
Cleaning old private messages off your server, deleting received PMs went as expected. Sent PMs refuse to be deleted. Tried checking all, checking one at a time, opening and deleting from within - no luck at all. Advice please ?

Also, I attached a photo of that old Montreal I mentioned to you last month. Powerful little sucker - 2.6 liter 269+ horsepower mechanically injected V8 - only sat elbow high at the roofline.

//greg//

Attachments

• 816666-10564f.jpg
    816666-10564f.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 165
   / Deleting Sent PMs
Still 72 (sent) messages sitting there, they steadfastly refuse to be deleted. Moderators ? Anyone?

//greg//

/ Deleting Sent PMs #3  
Moderators can not help with this problem. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Deleting Sent PMs
I beg to differ Mike. Moderators - at a minimum - should be concerned with directing such issues to the cognizant individual

//greg//

/ Deleting Sent PMs #5  
<font color="blue">Moderators - at a minimum - should be concerned with directing such issues to the cognizant individual </font>
Administrators also read this forum, witness Ibrahim's and Muhammad's responses in several threads. Therefore, there's no need for Moderators to direct such issues. In fact, since everyone has PM capability, people can post in this forum and direct their issues to 'the cognizant individual'.

/ Deleting Sent PMs #6  
Greg, Mike etc.

We are aware of the issue and working on it. FWIW, MINE won't delete either! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The problem seems to be with the "check all" and then trying to delete them all at once.

If you open the individual sent PMs, they will delete one at a time.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Mike is right about keeping hands on issues to a minimum. Once Muhammad or Ibrahim or myself is made aware of any issue, it is in the queue for attention. But there are many issues, only six hands. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

/ Deleting Sent PMs
Thanks. Just checked again, and see the "delete all checked" option is still not functioning. You got rid of about 60 of them, leaving the 2004 stuff for some reason. But now at least I am able to open them individually and use the internal Delete option.

//greg//