Deutz Fahr 4.95 TT -Electrical problems.

/ Deutz Fahr 4.95 TT -Electrical problems. #1  

Bingunna

Tractor
Deutz fahr Agrotron 4.95TT
Hello All, George here, I have owned this tractor for around 6 years and have had no significant issues with it until now. It has a master switch for the 3PL which has 3 led indicating buttons for raise, lower or set. , normally on start up you switch this large rotating thumb dial up and down and its corresponding indicator on the 3PL control panel starts a yellow flashing LED, after toggling this goes out and a separate green LED illuminates and then the variable dial can be set for 3PL height etc. Problem is that now the yellow led gives out slow 8 flashes and then repeats. No green light no operation of the 3PL. Not quite the Christmas gift I was after , so if anyone out there has one of these machines, it is approx. 2000 year model.Bosch Electrics, I have tried cleaning up many of the plug connections , also replaced fuses pertaining to those areas without success. I removed the panel door under the fuse box and see that the black box and all wiring in there looks clean dry and with no obvious problem. Please help if you can,
Please let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year
Cheers,
George